Wake-up-call sentence example
- Perhaps this will be a wake up call for Haley Joel Osment, and he will use it as a stepping stone to get what was once a stellar acting career back on track.
- Maybe these pics will be a wake up call for Jess.
- Remember that when your cat gives you that next early morning wake up call.
- These results should be seen as a wake up call for all right-thinking people to combat xenophobia in all its guises.
- Saturday 9 th September Got a wake up call at about 04.00 and caught the courtesy shuttle to the airport at 04.55.Advertisement
- Dealing with a collection agency should be a wake up call that now is the time to get your finances under control.
- What a wake up call for Diz, but the boy is earnestly impressed by the experience, and even gets the honor of tattooing the shop's most respected tattoo artist.
- This includes when traveling, setting alarms for meetings or even to give a wake up call after an afternoon nap.
- Here's a simple way to give your deep core muscles a wake up call.
- Then, T.I. took him to a mortuary to give him a wake up call about the real dangers of the life he was leading.Advertisement