Waivers sentence example
- Longevity: When it comes to the National Football League (NFL), players are put on waivers, traded, and retire all the time.
- Application fee waivers may be available for students facing financial difficulties.
- About 60% of the student population at Merced College receives some type of financial aid, which often consists of work-study arrangements, grants, scholarships, loans, and fee waivers.
- Do not sign waivers or agreements to alternative compensation while on board the ship until you have the opportunity to consult with an attorney.
- Review any documentation offered to you after the incident, but do not sign waivers or disclosures without reading them thoroughly.Advertisement
- You should also check with your state government, as some offer housing subsidies or Medicaid waivers to help cover the costs.
- Sign settlement waivers without carefully reading them and discussing them with an experienced attorney.
- Since the law allowed parents to apply for waivers, 12 percent of the ELLs were allowed to remain in bilingual classes.
- Accredited simply means that the school meets certain standards set down by the beauty industry, and accredited schools often have the means to provide financial aid to students in the form of loans, grants, and waivers.
- This would appear to imply that a home without a stove or water heater would have a hard time passing inspection, but contact the FHA to clarify the guidelines and to find out if there are waivers in certain circumstances.Advertisement
- The belief that one true love will cure all things never waivers in the mind and spirit of people around the globe.
- Other information that should be included in your application package include signed waivers, proof of passports and passport-size photos of each applicant separately and a recent picture of the two together.