Waitstaff sentence example
- Speak to the owner of the catering company or director of catering to ensure all waitstaff serving alcohol are briefed on sensible alcohol serving procedures.
- You'll want to find a place with soft lighting, well-dressed waitstaff, private tables and exquisite food.
- It may seem strange, but the way a man acts around his friends, towards waitstaff, or around strangers can be as much a part of flirting as the fabled "line."
- Customers come into the restaurant, waitstaff takes care of their orders, the chefs cook the dishes, and money comes in.
- If there are more customers than the waitstaff can handle, then they will end up leaving - so you have to maintain a balance of several different factors.Advertisement
- The food is cooked on skewers and transferred to the patron's plate where the waitstaff slice it.