Waiting-lists sentence example
- The current situation is highly inequitable, given the differing lengths of waiting lists around the country.
- lengthening waiting lists for surgery.
- They buy their second homes near decent hospitals and come to Spain to avoid lengthy waiting lists at home.
- manifesto pledge on reducing waiting lists.
- So we are treating more new outpatients as well as cutting waiting lists.Advertisement
- shorten waiting lists in 1996 as Radio 4's You and Your's Europe Reporter.
- waiting lists.
- Despite an increase in spending of £ 2.4 billion after inflation, NHS waiting lists have risen over the last year.
- She has questioned ways of getting health treatment abroad to shorten waiting lists in 1996 as Radio 4's You and Your 's Europe Reporter.
- In France, they do n't have waiting lists.Advertisement
- Specialized daycare programs often have waiting lists in large cities.
- Across the United States there are many long waiting lists for living accommodations in low income housing for seniors.
- Most often when seniors apply for subsidized housing, they are faced with very long waiting lists.
- With such long waiting lists many low income senior living facilities stop accepting applications for rental units.
- Most low-income senior housing facilities have long waiting lists for available housing units.Advertisement
- With the tremendous advances in skincare and technology over the years, it's quite possible that one day we could all be putting ourselves on waiting lists for this miracle cream.