Wait-for-it sentence example
- A British brigade was on its way up stream, but the sirdar, who had already arrived to take the command in person, decided not to wait for it.
- When in doubt, source a quality rod and wait for it to go on sale.
- Many employ drug runners to swallow small bags of the drug, and wait for it to pass through their system.
- Be sure to rinse the filter well and wait for it to be completely dry before reinstalling.
- If you simply must have an older version of the Papillon, steer clear of anything that seems "too good to be true" (an astoundingly low price qualifies) and wait for it to appear on a reputable seller's list.Advertisement
- If the battery is rechargeable, how long do you need to wait for it to be fully charged?
- If you have your eye on a very popular style, be prepared to wait for it.
- When cleaning your car's exterior, you should park it in a shady spot, and wait for it to cool off from any recent drives.
- When cleaning your car's exterior, you should park it in a shady spot and wait for it to cool off from any recent drives.
- Add the soap to the double boiler and wait for it to melt.Advertisement
- No prizes are necessary; those who successfully get a pear get to take it home and wait for it to ripen.
- Simply fill out a short form with your name and address and then kick back as you wait for it to arrive in the mail.