Wainwright sentence example
- I still aim to do all of one Mr Wainwright's walks and here retirement beckons with a joyful hand.
- About the author Mark Wainwright is an assistant editor of Plus.
- One of my ideas was to burn Loudon Wainwright into a giant donut gourd.
- Stirling, and later Wainwright managed to keep the axle weight very low.
- I recall my Uncle, Sonny Wainwright, was employed there as a watchman and my dear old Gran Wainwright worked in the canteen.Advertisement
- On arrival in Windermere, Wainwright ascended the recommended summit of Orrest Head.
- The Coast to Coast walk was dreamt up by Alfred Wainwright, the famous fell walker and guidebook writer, in 1973.
- Show post contents: Rufus Wainwright is totally luscious Posted 2 months ago on May 9 2006 Why am I so retarded with money?
- The film chronicles the Came So Far For Beauty Leonard Cohen tribute concert that happened earlier this year in Sydney, which also featured performances by Rufus Wainwright, Jarvis Cocker, and the McGarrigles, to name but a few.
- Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright (Much to the dismay of some music fans, this is not the version in the film.Advertisement
- In Shrek, the cover by Rufus Wainwright is on the film's soundtrack, but the song that can actually be heard while watching the movie is a cover by John Cale.
- A point of importance as to the prehistoric period was scored by the discovery in the same neighbourhood at Gerzeh by Mr. Wainwright of iron beads on a necklace.
- The song Hallelujah from Shrek is Rufus Wainwright and John Cale's cover of the popular Leonard Cohen song.