Wainscoting sentence example
- Beadboard paneling is commonly used for wainscoting below a chair rail.
- The classic tongue and groove paneling is traditionally used as wainscoting and often found in dining rooms, kitchens, porches, and family rooms.
- The faux stone look is perfect for walls, floors, or wainscoting.
- Or consider using a repeating decorative border around the wainscoting in your bathroom.
- The room was smaller than her studio at home, yet Elisabeth felt it was more inspiring, with the coffered ceiling and wainscoting.Advertisement
- I asked the janitor, and he said the house was not very well built and that the beams and wainscoting were shrinking.