Wainscot sentence example
- Uncommon moths including the scarce burnished brass and the obscure wainscot, both nationally notable species.
- The species targetted for the night was the Coast Dart, which we managed to record a singleton of along with several Shore Wainscot.
- Over the hall was a chamber with carved wainscot, 14 ft. 10 in.
- Then, in quick succession, two charming 17th century wainscot chairs also had buyers bidding strongly.
- A special feature of interest in Howarth Hall is the oaken wainscot of the great dining room.Advertisement
- In London these include reed warbler, water rail, and the fen wainscot moth.
- Select a soft wash of color that will pool in the recessed areas of the border to highlight the image, and run the border at wainscot height throughout the room.
- Apply them to tiles in a row around wainscot height to create a unique border, or just brighten up the room with some large dots on any available wall space.
- Use them to cover the walls of the bathroom to wainscot height, or run them as a border and coordinate them with rectangular or square tiles to provide contrast.Stix are tiles 1/2-inch in width.
- Use them to cover the walls of the bathroom to wainscot height, or run them as a border and coordinate them with rectangular or square tiles to provide contrast.Advertisement