Wails sentence example
- The great temple of Karnak was largely built by him; most of the remaining chambers are his, including the beautiful botanical waIls showing foreign plants.
- One night I saw a crowd on a street and heard piteous wails.
- Acacia Cemetery in Modesto: In this old cemetery, terrifying screams and mournful wails are reportedly heard at all hours, even in the daytime.
- ululatenow the lamenters who are expert in song make ululating wails over me!
- Their mournful wails float through the branches in the vein Edgar Allen Poe.Advertisement
- Even now the lamenters who are expert in song make ululating wails over me !
- banshee wails.
- flashback footage of her wrestling with Jason superimposed over her gurning face, she wails " he had a knife!
- piteous wails.