Wailed sentence example
- Old fellow!... wailed Nicholas.
- "Go on, Uncle dear," Natasha wailed in an imploring tone as if her life depended on it.
- "Ooh!" wailed the girl, pointing to the wing.
- An hour before dawn, the alarms wailed.
- I squirmed and screamed and begged and wailed my head off and told them I hated them but nothing helped.Advertisement
- "He called me a fat old cow!" she wailed.
- I told you everything I know! she wailed, sounding like a slobbering baby.
- Somewhere a few blocks away, an ambulance wailed.
- "I'm a failure!" he wailed.
- What did you do to get wailed?Advertisement
- Nights found Rebecca sitting cross-legged on the floor inside the family parlor while little Barbara Anne wailed from upstairs.
- She was one of the first off the train while the kid wailed and several people around her muttered.
- sitting cross-legged on the floor inside the family parlor while little Barbara Anne wailed from upstairs.
- Pipes wailed hauntingly through the glen as folks settled down to their evenings of dance, feasting and general merry making.
- Sarah wailed, "Oh, he would love that."Advertisement