Waikiki sentence example
- Southeast along the coast from Waikiki is the area's most famous landmark, the extinct volcanic cone of Diamond Head.
- Ride the waves sky over waikiki exotic ornamentals and.
- For example, a stop on the Big Island of Hawaii provides opportunity to hike to an active volcano while a visit to Oahu gives passengers the chance to luxuriate on the sands of world-famous Waikiki Beach.
- Tourists staying in downtown Honolulu can choose from a host of options that depart right from Waikiki Beach.
- Outrigger Catamaran offers a spectacular sunset cruise that sails along picturesque Waikiki Beach and includes awe-inspiring views of Diamond Head and other local landmarks.Advertisement
- For something a little out of the ordinary, an OJ Flower Bikini with full top is daring, but adorable, while a Wacky Waikiki bikini with pull-on skirt allows you extra coverage if you want to hit the shops after swimming.
- Waikiki, not surprisingly, judging by the name, has a number of Hawaiian swim trunks for guys.
- Waikiki: Both a modern tankini and a vintage swim dress, it has a lovely pink Hawaiian floral print with yellow trim.
- If you are looking for world-class, shopping, restaurants and hotels, in addition to a bustling nightlife and a big city feel, then head to the island of Oahu, which is home to busy Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki Beach.
- For example, Hawaii's Hale Koa Hotel, located near famed Waikiki Beach, operates for the exclusive use of retired and current members of the U.S. Armed Forces, Reserves, and National Guard.Advertisement