Wah-wah sentence example
- When you think about the classic wah-wah sounds of the 60s, you think about British bluesmen and psychedelic American rockers, not Italy.
- The original 60's design wah-wah pedal, with modified circuitry to deliver fatter, more open sound by lowering the effect 's frequency range.
- Various friends offering everything from fiddle and percussion to wah wah mandolin and trombone join them.
- The original 60's design wah-wah pedal, with modified circuitry to deliver fatter, more open sound by lowering the effect's frequency range.
- wah-wah guitar than a 70s skin flick.Advertisement
- wah-wah effects pedals.
- I ceased making the sound "wah-wah" only when I learned to spell the word.
- Bonus track is a hip hop tempo beats affair with more wah-wah guitar than a 70s skin flick.
- Fender Rhodes electric pianos replaced their acoustic counterparts and guitars were played through wah-wah effects pedals.
- Additionally, he often uses both a Dunlop Cry Baby wah-wah pedal and the BOSS CE-1 stereo chorus pedal during concerts to replicate his studio sound in a live format.Advertisement
- The touch strip is also used for a "wah-wah" effect during sustains.