Wah sentence example
- The length of the wah has been fixed at two metres.
- The unit of land measure is the rai, which is equal to 400 square wah, and is subdivided into four equal ngan.
- Various friends offering everything from fiddle and percussion to wah wah mandolin and trombone join them.
- The unit of linear measure is the wall, which is subdivided into wah or sauk, a wah or kup, and into 9 1 6 wah or niew.
- Wah Wah An assured directorial debut, revisiting Richard E. Grant's turbulent adolescence in late 60's Swaziland.Advertisement
- The pre-filter lets you add a tremolo, wah, or any number of more exotic effects to your sound.
- Twenty wah equal one sen and 400 sen equal one yote.