Wah sentence example
- The length of the wah has been fixed at two metres.
- The unit of land measure is the rai, which is equal to 400 square wah, and is subdivided into four equal ngan.
- Various friends offering everything from fiddle and percussion to wah wah mandolin and trombone join them.
- The unit of linear measure is the wall, which is subdivided into wah or sauk, a wah or kup, and into 9 1 6 wah or niew.
- Wah Wah An assured directorial debut, revisiting Richard E. Grant's turbulent adolescence in late 60's Swaziland.Advertisement
- Controls: Pedal sweeps 100K ohm Hot Potz potentiometer for quick wah ramping Effect On/Bypass toggle switch at bottom of pedal travel.
- The pre-filter lets you add a tremolo, wah, or any number of more exotic effects to your sound.
- The following are the main points of his teaching: Sikhs must have one form of initiation, sprinkling of water by five of the faithful; they should worship the one invisible God and honour the memory of Guru Nanak and his successors; their watchword should be, "Sri wah guru ji ka khalsa, sri wah guru ji ki fatah" (Khalsa of God, victory to God!), but they should revere and bow to nought visible save the Granth Sahib, the book of their belief; they should occasionally bathe in the sacred tank of Amritsar; their locks should remain unshorn; and they should name themselves singhs or lions.
- Twenty wah equal one sen and 400 sen equal one yote.