Wagtails sentence example
- The greater number of birds belong to the order Passeres; starlings, weavers and larks are very common, the Cape canary, long-tailed sugar bird, pipits and wagtails are fairly numerous.
- The wetland area revealed a pair of Black-headed Wagtails and two Black-headed buntings feeding in the grasses.
- The open grasslands produced more Great bustards, Collared pratincole, lots of lapwing, redshank and blue headed wagtails.
- There were also many Yellow Wagtails feeding around the grazing cattle, plus one Little Egret.
- A trickle of Gray and Yellow Wagtails overhead and a female pintail were the only sightings of any note.Advertisement
- At each path of green grass we could see common European pipits, Wagtails and Laughing Doves.
- More welcome wildlife spotted included gray wagtails, mallards and blackbirds.
- He had seen up to 15 yellow wagtails in fields on the farm.
- We also saw a pair of gray wagtails, in very smart fresh breeding plumage, running about in the shallows chasing insects.
- A Lapland Bunting passed over at the Bill, where the bulk of visible passage otherwise consisted of Linnets and alba wagtails.Advertisement
- Blue-headed Wagtails were particularly obvious, as was a male Red-backed Shrike and several whinchats.
- Wagtails scratching in the ground, squirrels scamper all around Hiding nuts for their winter store.
- The trickle of visible migrants included 3 White Wagtails passing overhead at the Bill.
- He had seen up to 15 Yellow Wagtails in fields on the farm.
- Blue-headed Wagtails were particularly obvious, as was a male Red-backed Shrike and several Whinchats.Advertisement