Wags sentence example
- The first man that turns up--she forgets her father and everything else, runs upstairs and does up her hair and wags her tail and is unlike herself!
- The world wags on, a rose will bloom... .
- Her beautiful eyes glanced askance at her husband's face, and her own assumed the timid, deprecating expression of a dog when it rapidly but feebly wags its drooping tail.
- The world wags on, a rose will bloom....
- Melissa Satta: Interestingly enough, Ms. Satta is the exgirlfriend of Italian striker Christian Vieri, but as an accomplished model, she earns her place next to the other WAGS.Advertisement
- The WAGs seemed a welcome adornment to Baden-Baden, which had become a little staid since its 19th century heyday.
- Anyone who has watched dogs for any length of time will notice how their tail wags from side to side when they are happy.
- A real dog eats, sleeps, wags his tail and likes to play with you.
- She moves around and wags her tail a little, but she's doesn't act excited when people come to the door.
- This year, SI's body paint swimsuits feature WAGS (women and girlfriends of soccer players).Advertisement