Wagoner sentence example
- Kauppis Heikki was a wagoner; Alkio Filander a farmer; Heikki Mavilainen a smith; Juhana Kokko (Kyosti) a gamekeeper.
- The tradition is that, during those evil days, Bunyan was forced to disguise himself as a wagoner, and that he preached to his congregation at Bedford in a smock-frock, with a cart-whip in his hand.
- United Kingdom 16383 Posts Posted - 25 June 2005: 13:57:35 Buy a Haynes manual (as recommended by wagoner) and use that.
- In 1967, Porter Wagoner asked Parton to replace his departing duet partner Norma Jean on The Porter Wagoner Show.
- Eventually, they warmed up to her, and Wagoner helped Parton land a solo deal with his own label, RCA.Advertisement
- From 1967 through 1973, Parton and Wagoner had a song in the Top Ten of the country charts almost constantly.
- Wagoner had invested in Parton's publishing, so he was working actively to get her established as a solo artist.
- In 1974, Parton and Wagoner ended their professional relationship.