Waggon sentence example
- A terminal station embraces (I) the passenger station; (2) the goods station; (3) the locomotive, carriage and waggon depots, where the engines and the carrying stock are kept, cleaned, examined and repaired.
- Even the waggon vaults over the nave, choir and transepts are of stone unprotected by lead or tiles.
- Thence westward the Mohawk Valley furnishes a highway which is followed by canal, railway and waggon road.
- Only one waggon road leads northwards from Hu-peh, and that is to Nan-yang Fu in Ho-nan, where it forks, one branch going to Peking by way of K`ai-feng Fu, and the other into Shan-si by Ho-nan Fu.
- The excellence of the waggon roads of the state is largely due to the plentiful supply of trap rock in New Jersey.Advertisement
- In order to compete against this very high rate, the merchants of Johannesburg began removing their goods from the Vaal river by waggon.
- Thereupon President Kruger arbitrarily closed the drifts (fords) on the Vaal river, and thus prevented through waggon traffic, causing an enormous block of waggons on the banks of the Vaal.
- You will receive a box from me on Thursday next by the waggon, that starts from town to-morrow."
- waggon Wagons There are a small number of wagons resident on the railroad.
- waggon is a form letter sent out to dealers telling of the new pneumatic tires wagons.Advertisement
- waggon carried the rope to the cave in a large coil, rolling it along down the passage like a wagon wheel.
- waggon of these men, after little delay, were removed in the ambulance wagon to the Royal Infirmary, Glasgow.
- Anderson, Twenty-five Years in a Waggon in the Gold Regions of Africa, vol.
- The chief manufacture is that of cotton fabrics; the town also possesses iron forges, iron and brass foundries, oil and grease works, railway waggon factories, and bolt, screw and nail works.