Waggle sentence example
- If you're wearing makeup instead of a mask, you may want to practice your tongue waggle to get in the act.
- The scientists watched the waggle dance occurring in a glass observation hive and identified recruits.
- A few weeks later he rang me to say that the blank was ready for me to come and ' have a waggle ' .
- Lock On Gold requires you to THINK as well as waggle a joystick, and the learning curve is steep.
- A few weeks later he rang me to say that the blank was ready for me to come and ' have a waggle '.Advertisement
- There are an infinite number of ways you could wiggle a finger or waggle your head.
- He would then waggle a lever or wind a handle to make the other visible parts move.
- A group of children excitedly pointed and frantically waved their arms I obliged with a wing waggle and could almost hear the cheer.
- The figure of eight ' waggle dance ' which is so fundamental to their species ' existence.