Wading-birds sentence example
- Holwell and Haytor Down - managed under agri-environment scheme for wading birds including lapwing and curlew.
- Watch wading birds from the deck, swim in the pool or go for a canoe paddle.
- The shallow water and islands are attractive to wading birds on migration, such as greenshank, spotted redshank and green sandpiper.
- wademe of the larger wading birds had started to come into roost.
- Some of the larger wading birds had started to come into roost.Advertisement