Waddling sentence example
- The count came waddling in to see his wife with a rather guilty look as usual.
- As the Deans entered the hall Gladys Turnbull was waddling up the stairs.
- "You know they've come, Marie?" said the little princess, waddling in, and sinking heavily into an armchair.
- There are a few white ducks, some swimming in the water and others waddling about on the banks.
- Apart from a few problems climbing she is very happy, she looks very cute waddling across the floor.Advertisement
- Somewhat unusual movements, however, were displayed in France in 1957 by four dwarves who had a waddling gait.
- About 30 minutes later the cat came waddling slowly into the house looking very pleased with herself.
- The boy will widen his stance to maintain balance and walk with a waddling gait to advance his weakened legs.
- Unless corrected soon after birth, congenital hip dysplasia can cause a characteristic limp or waddling gait in children.
- Her husband, C.J. Hunter, is with her now, a hulk waddling along by her side.Advertisement
- He pulled himself together, looked round, screwing up his eyes, glanced at Prince Andrew, and, evidently not recognizing him, moved with his waddling gait to the porch.
- When Kutuzov came out of the study and with lowered head was crossing the ballroom with his heavy waddling gait, he was arrested by someone's voice saying: