Waddled sentence example
- As ducks waddled toward them, Elisabeth chuckled.
- A few bold pigeons strolled by, looking for a handout but they waddled on down the path.
- waddled in a circle.
- Anne was a middle-aged married woman at the time of her coronation; she waddled The coro- aatioa.
- A minute later the old man's large stout figure in full-dress uniform, his chest covered with orders and a scarf drawn round his stomach, waddled out into the porch.Advertisement
- Gladys waddled downstairs, strung in more beads than the draped back room doorway of a Turkish dope den.
- Got all of our kit ready for the next dive and then waddled across the road to the boat.
- Mcphail just waddled around playing one or two backward passes.
- waddled up.
- waddled like a penguin to the loo only to find the door locked.Advertisement
- Along the track saw Red-crowned Parakeets (tick) and at the Brown Teal pond, 2 Brown Teal (tick) waddled up.
- Getting up carefully, I waddled like a penguin to the loo only to find the door locked.
- Gladys waddled down, her jaw set like a drill Sergeant, looking as if she'd like to spit in Jerome's coffee.
- panting chubbies, clutching pictures of Mom or their favorite plant, waddled away.
- Every landing was now noisy with servants, maids sped upstairs, flunkeys sped down, a butler waddled in a circle.Advertisement