Wadd sentence example
- Wadd and Nikrah, the gods of love and hate, are possibly only other forms of the two `Athtars.
- Three gods of the inscriptions are named in the Koran - Wadd, Yaghuth and Nasr. In the god name Ta'lab there may be an indication of tree-worship. The many minor deities may be passed over; but we must mention the sanctuary of Riyam, with its images of the sun and moon, and, according to tradition, an oracle.
- He wadd n't fash to carry it hyem, So he hoyed it in a well.
- Her run produced a chance for Wadd, which was saved by the keeper to give the first RAF corner.
- Donna Corner lofted the kick almost releasing Wadd at the far post, but the Dutch keeper claimed comfortably.Advertisement