Waco sentence example
- The Texas Cretaceous is notably rich in the fossil remains of an invertebrate fauna and in the vicinity of Waco Cretaceous fossils of vertebrates have been obtained.
- The mean temperature for July is 85° both at Beeville, Bee county, in the southern coast region, and at Waco, much farther north but also farther inland; at Amarillo it falls to 76°.
- In the middle, eastern and north-eastern parts of Texas the spring months are the wettest and the winter months are the driest; for example, at Waco the rainfall amounts to 4.5 in.
- The principal cities are San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Galveston, Fort Worth, Austin, the capital, Waco, El Paso, Laredo, Denison and Sherman.
- of Waco.Advertisement
- (1859) Texas Christian University, Waco, Texas (1873, founded as Add Ran College at Thorpe's Springs, removing to Waco in 1895); Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa (1881); Milligan College, Milligan, Tennessee (1882); Defiance College, Defiance, O.
- The mean temperature for July is 85Ã‚° both at Beeville, Bee county, in the southern coast region, and at Waco, much farther north but also farther inland; at Amarillo it falls to 76Ã‚°.
- Ashlee Nicole Simpson, sister to singer/actress Jessica Simpson, was born on this day in 1984, in Waco, Texas.
- Finally, UT Arlington offers students of UT Waco the chance to complete multiple types of unfinished degrees, through a program they conduct through the McLennan Community College in Arlington.
- It is very common for students who were previously enrolled at UT to use the McLennan distance courses to finish their studies, as the courses held at McLennan satisfy most senior-year requirements from UT Waco.Advertisement
- These locations include Waco and Amarillo.
- Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were part of a militia movement retaliating against the government due to how it handled Waco and Ruby Ridge.
- The Texas Farm Bureau Insurance corporate office is located in Waco, Texas.