W-e sentence example
- Let w e be the load per ft.
- Then w e may be termed the uniform load per ft.
- From these equations a value of W e can be obtained.
- Further w er w e do not insist on the most successful method, if it does not suit a couple's wishes.
- H.P. - (Were ?-W v r v)V ?2240WV ?2240WVa (22) 55 0 550 550G 550g where W e is weight of engine and tender in tons, Wv the weight of vehicles in tons, W the weight of train in tons =W e r e and r z, the respective engine and vehicle resistances taken from the curves fig.Advertisement