W-e sentence example
- Then W e = (W1+Wf)(k+k 2 +k 3 ...) will be the weight of main girders to carry W i -}-W f and their own weight (Buck, Proc. Inst.
- Let w e be the load per ft.
- Then w e may be termed the uniform load per ft.
- At a section distant x from the centre of a girder of span 2c, the bending moment due to a uniform load W e per ft.
- From these equations a value of W e can be obtained.Advertisement
- 11 W e learn from the Odyssey (xiv.
- Further w er w e do not insist on the most successful method, if it does not suit a couple's wishes.
- H.P. - (Were ?-W v r v)V ?2240WV ?2240WVa (22) 55 0 550 550G 550g where W e is weight of engine and tender in tons, Wv the weight of vehicles in tons, W the weight of train in tons =W e r e and r z, the respective engine and vehicle resistances taken from the curves fig.