Vulnerabilities sentence example
- To be candid with another person is to share vulnerabilities.
- As irritated as he was with Darkyn's words, he was also fascinated by the idea the demon lord who prided himself on preying on the vulnerabilities of others was capable of being offended.
- The NBAS examines a wide range of behaviors in newborns up to two months of age, creating a portrait of the infant's strengths, adaptive responses, possible vulnerabilities, and individuality.
- There is reciprocity with trust, we believe that we know how the other person will react and they know how we will react to learning about their vulnerabilities.
- The first lesson I taught Jonny was that those people closest to his target were vulnerabilities.Advertisement
- Attachments were vulnerabilities, distractions.
- It enables us to test systems thoroughly, train frontline responders, and highlight vulnerabilities.
- Despite the massive advertising campaigns of ruthless businesspeople preying on the vulnerabilities of bald people to make a quick buck.
- Create procedures to work with development to remediate vulnerabilities.
- In a recent thought-provoking article Matt Blaze identified a number of signaling vulnerabilities in (mainly) older wiretapping systems [4 ].Advertisement
- Trust is the ability to predict how another person will respond or react to our vulnerabilities.
- However, many experts theorize that environmental factors may play a role, triggering the disorder in those with certain genetic vulnerabilities.
- In fact, an article in Softpedia states that vulnerabilities have been found in 20 Facebook applications.
- Keep in mind that when you use any online service to log into one of your accounts, there could be multiple security vulnerabilities where your account information could be compromised.