Vulgarities sentence example
- His works, we learn, were full of repetition, and critics speak of vulgarities of language and faults of style.
- For as you say, anyone can say the commonplace, the ordinary vulgarities of the day.
- These rules may include who can use instant message features, whether vulgarities are allowed, and what constitutes harassment.
- The power of minute observation displayed is most remarkable, as also in Polite Conversation (written in 1731, published in 1738), a surprising assemblage of the vulgarities and trivialities current in ordinary talk.
- Again, there are some gratuitous and unredeemed vulgarities; some images that make us shudder.Advertisement