Voyeurism sentence example
- The site is set up to discourage voyeurism and encourage active participation in the community.
- Lifestyle cruises allow sexually adventurous passengers the chance to experiment in voyeurism, wife swapping, group sex and homosexual intercourse.
- While swinging is typically thought of as two couples swapping partners for sexual intercourse, it may also involve group sex and voyeurism or exhibitionism.
- Women are also more likely to fantasize about things they've heard about, but never tried including ménage, group sexual experiences, voyeurism and bondage.
- The producers of Big Brother got droves of fans hooked on voyeurism and bring these fans what they wish they could see on CBS.Advertisement
- Not that there seems to be anything wrong with voyeurism on reality TV; isn't that basically what every reality show is anyway?
- Viewers are left to wonder if these people forget they're on national television or if they're simply exhibitionists to the reality TV watching public's voyeurism.
- I can't share what I see with anyone else and it not only reeks of voyeurism but feels selfish to me.