Voyaging sentence example
- Our voyaging is only great-circle sailing, and the doctors prescribe for diseases of the skin merely.
- The photographers, employed by Images, a company based in the Cayman Islands, provide this service to the voyaging guests.
- Whether for lounging poolside or voyaging in the deep blue sea, plus size women's swim shorts are both a practical and flattering bathing suit accessory for plus size gals.
- Voyaging from Toulouse to Narbonne, he was captured by Barbary pirates, who took him to Tunis and sold him as a slave.
- After voyaging westward for nearly three weeks, Cook, on the 19th of April 1770, sighted the eastern coast of Australia at a point which he named after his lieutenant, who discovered it, Point Hicks, and which modern geographers identify with Cape Everard.Advertisement