Voraciously sentence example
- Both species are omnivorous, feeding voraciously on fruits and insects.
- Perhaps you have fond memories of a recent trip to the seashore where you voraciously devoured a juicy novel and some saltwater taffy.
- Oh, good, I thought as I found myself, once again, spilled over the Laura Mercier counter, eyes voraciously sucking in the new Gold Digger collection with a greedy, have-to-have-it-now ferociousness.
- Some adults voraciously collect Transformers either as a hobby or to resell them at a higher price.
- It eats voraciously, and, like the ostrich, will swallow whatever comes in its way.Advertisement
- We voraciously read our morning newspapers and rush home to watch the daily newscast.
- Hermits of the genus Coenobita he found feeding voraciously on nestling sea-terns.
- At the Bibliotheque Nationale, where he obtained a post, he rendered great service by his wide knowledge of foreign languages, and read voraciously everything that related, however remotely, to his favourite studies.