Vomits sentence example
- Three days and three nights he is in the fish's belly, till, at a word from Yahweh, it vomits Jonah on to the dry ground.
- Her throat retched and watery vomits surged down the front of the green silk sari.
- One of them urinates all over my flat mates things, and the other one vomits all over the place.
- She vomits regularly, so we have tried changing her diet, but she has not improved.
- Many pet owners will wait to see if their cat vomits again before making an appointment with their vet.Advertisement
- If the child vomits, a suction bulb can be used to help clear the airway.
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome-A condition in which a person vomits after meals due to blockage of the blood supply to the intestine.
- Parents should consult a pediatrician for treatment options if an infant younger than six months of age vomits multiple times within several hours.
- In order to accurately calculate fluid loss, it is important to chart weight changes every day and keep a record of how many times a child vomits or has diarrhea.
- The baby often vomits forcibly after feeding and cannot gain weight appropriately until the defect is repaired.Advertisement