Volunteerism sentence example
- If you want to live somewhere, where volunteerism is alive and well, check out the Midwest where they dedicate over 2 million hours on average each year to volunteer activities.
- Volunteerism as a movement responds to the events of our history as well as our changing dynamic as a culture.
- International Association for Volunteer Effort promotes, celebrates, and strengthens volunteerism worldwide.
- I first got involved when I gave a speech on volunteerism in a university class and was asked where I volunteered.
- Perhaps the most important goal achieved by the American Red Cross is the ability to provide a solid infrastructure for the spirit of volunteerism that the organization sparked.Advertisement
- It provides adoption, microchipping, boarding, training and cremation services as well as many opportunities for education and volunteerism.
- Volunteerism in America is alive and well.
- Americans have always rallied together and dealing with disasters has been at the forefront of volunteerism in America.
- With disaster relief also comes long distance volunteering--a growing trend in volunteerism.
- The organization has initiatives that are tailored to increasing volunteerism in communities across the country.Advertisement
- I would say yes because it's definitely changed the way I see the sense of community and volunteerism.
- In fact, in 2009, Macleans named Guelph one of Canada's smartest cities due to the fact that residents took part in above average rates of continuing education, cultural activities and volunteerism.
- Volunteer Canada promotes volunteerism in Canada.