Voile sentence example
- Fabrics for clothes from mail order company Toast are crisp poplin or voile, linen, indigo denims and silk.
- Soft as a feather, the almost transparent black voile floats gently to the ground when tossed with unbridled passion into the air!
- This season signature prints are inspired by tropical tattoos and appear throughout the collection on silks and cotton voile.
- Soft as a feather, the almost transparent black voile floats gently to the ground when tossed with unbridled passion into the air !
- Please note; Linings are designed to be 3cm shorter in drop than our voile curtain panels.Advertisement
- The back bar is a simple composition of display boxes with a backdrop of voile curtain to add a touch of class.
- The handle is wrapped in a luxury dark green satin ribbon with a large dark green voile bow to the back.
- They come complete with a satin and voile ribbon bow, tiara, bouquet of flowers, and a lucky gold horseshoe.
- Any redness or discoloration is further hidden with other kinds of theatrical makeup, and voile!
- It has voile accents and is made from a mix of cotton and spandex.Advertisement
- Other features include a woven voile collar, placket and a patch pocket.
- The company specializes in embroidery and uses high quality materials to make its lingerie, including one-hundred percent cotton muslin and voile, polyester, linen and jersey, as well as pure silk satin and georgette.
- Besides satin, they come in lace, silk and cotton voile.
- This Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Voile Gown is so stylish, you just have to take a peek at it!