Voiding sentence example
- In the dog's mind, the waste is what is upsetting his owner, not the act of voiding.
- When housebreaking a dog, it is critical to catch the dog in the act of voiding and correct the action then and there.
- The process has the possibility of voiding your warranty and it is performed at your own risk.
- By choosing to jailbreak your iPhone, you also run the risk of voiding the manufacturer warranty and otherwise rendering your mobile phone inoperable.
- This will require more work on your part, as you would be dismantling the phone and possibly voiding the warranty.Advertisement
- Enuresis is defined as the repeated voiding of urine into the bed or clothes at least twice a week for at least three consecutive months in a child who is at least five years of age.
- Although a small functional bladder capacity may be caused by a developmental delay, it may also be that the child's habit of voiding frequently slows bladder development.
- Children are told to drink a large quantity of water and to try to prolong the periods between voiding.
- A doctor or other healthcare provider should be contacted whenever urination becomes painful or the voided urine is cloudy or bloody, or when a child complains of pain when voiding urine.
- The procedure involves voiding into a cup, so small children may be catheterized to collect a sample.Advertisement
- Women and children with recurrent UTIs can be given ultrasound exams of the kidneys and bladder together with a voiding cystourethrogram to test for structural abnormalities.
- Other preventive measures for women include drinking large amounts of fluid; voiding frequently, particularly after intercourse; and proper cleansing of the area around the urethra.
- Males who have hypospadias located within or near the scrotum should also have a procedure called a voiding cystogram to rule out additional urinary tract anomalies.
- Voiding cystogram-A radiographic image of the mechanics of urination.
- The current law stops eviction proceedings for any tenant after they have filed for bankruptcy, voiding the time and money invested by the landlord to initiate the eviction procedure.Advertisement