Voidable sentence example
- A lease by or to an infant is voidable at his option.
- By a breach on either side the treaty usually becomes, not void, but voidable.
- A submission by an infant is not void, but is voidable at his option (see Infant).
- This is not (as in private law) rendered voidable by duress; e.g.
- A voidable marriage, such as were marriages between persons within the prohibited degrees before the Marriage Act 1836, will be sufficient, but a marriage which is absolutely void as all such marriages now are, will not.Advertisement