Voiceless sentence example
- He had been working as a Business Analyst for four years and now wants to leave the money-spinning business to advocate for voiceless people.
- The phoneme /x / (voiceless) has a positional allophone [G] (voiced ).
- In the case of voiceless and voiced pairs, the voiceless consonant appears on the left hand side.
- The word begins with a rather weak voiceless fricative made with the lips (bilabial ).
- Also, the end-point of F 1 tends to be lower before a voiced stop than before a voiceless stop.Advertisement
- The voiceless sounds ' p, t, k, h ' are color coded green.
- One thing is for sure if you remain voiceless -- nothing will change for the better and bureaucratic monsters will carry on regardless !
- The sounds of t and d are more dental than in English, though they vary; the voiced spirants are very soft; the voiceless nasals are aspirated, thus is similar to Eng.
- S now has the voiceless sound even between vowels: casa (pronounced cassa); final s readily falls away, especially before liquids: lodo los for todos los, vamono for ramos has.
- Languages cannot have voiced obstruents unless they have voiceless obstruents.Advertisement
- After the voiceless alveolar plosive comes a mid back rounded vowel, and after that a rather long uvular nasal.
- One thing is for sure if you remain voiceless -- nothing will change for the better and bureaucratic monsters will carry on regardless!
- Consonanbs.On the liquids 1, m, n, r there is little to be remarked, except that the last-named letter has two proiitiiciationsoee soft (voiced), as in amor, burla, the other hard (voiceless), as iu rendir, tierra (Old Cast, in this case goes so far as to double the initial consonant: rrendir)and that n is often inserted before s and d: ensayo,, mensage, rendir (redder a).
- In Milan the archbishop organizes the hitherto voiceless, defenceless population into a community capable of expressing its needs, and an army ready to maintain its rights.