Voice recorder sentence example
- Dean spent most of the evening flipping through TV channels, but as none of the inane programs held even minimal interest, he took out his voice recorder and began summarizing his notes for the detailed report on Jeffrey Byrne, adding as much minutia as he could muster, as Cynthia Byrne had requested.
- Wireless on/off and voice recorder buttons are located on the side of the device, along with a handy locking switch.
- These steps can help you choose a digital voice recorder that meets your needs.
- If you want a digital voice recorder to take random notes, to record your thoughts as you drive or walk or to record reminders, than a modest model will work fine.
- If, however, you plan on using a digital voice recorder for recording lectures, meetings and documents, then you will likely want a more powerful model.Advertisement
- This means you can write a draft of an entire paper, email or proposal by recording it on your digital voice recorder and then having it converted to a document.
- Again, whether you go with a digital voice recorder that allows file transfer and transcription depends on how much and for what you will use the device.
- This means you can download music onto your digital voice recorder and listen to it when you are not recording-wherever you go.
- It doesn't feature any applications or games, but it does come with a plethora of customization options, an FM Tuner, voice recorder and more.
- There is no camera, memory card slot, FM tuner, or voice recorder.Advertisement
- It also has a voice recorder function that can handle up to 60 minutes of audio.
- Other extra features on the U2 include an FM radio tuner and voice recorder.
- If you are using a simple digital camera, be sure you are as close as possible to the voice recorder.