Voice mail sentence example
- Unfortunately, the call went to voice mail.
- It's still active but it goes to voice mail.
- No, I had a dropped call from her earlier, but when I called back it went straight to voice mail.
- Jackson called and got her voice mail as well.
- The phone rang and went to his voice mail.Advertisement
- He had set up his voice mail to page him whenever he received a new message.
- The problem turned out to be a recently (Friday afternoon) deactivated voice mail box.
- Let the call go to voice mail and return it when it's convenient for you to do so rather than losing focus.
- Some offered proof, including racy text messages and voice mail allegedly sent by Woods.
- Jared Ashley went on to further claim that John Rich left threatening voice mail messages on his phone.Advertisement
- Other noted features include the 8.0-megapixel camera, Google Android operating system, memory card slot, VZ Navigator, and Visual Voice Mail.
- The rooms are extremely comfortable, and well-equipped for today's executive, You'll find ergonomic chairs, plus data port, voice mail services, and a gym and Jacuzzi for those seeking exercise and recreational fun.
- There are 25 efficiency studio rooms, all of which have cable TV, private baths, safes, voice mail and Internet data ports.
- Even if you have a small staff of 5-10 reps working in-house, you'll still need a phone system and long-distance carrier plan, voice mail boxes for each of your telesales reps, customer service reps, administrative assistants and you.
- Nothing gets deleted faster than a voice mail that doesn't come to the point.Advertisement
- Please make sure you change your voice mail message to announce that the office is closed and make any arrangements for emergency projects to be covered while you are enjoying your holiday.