Voice-box sentence example
- A tube composed of cartilage and membrane that extends from below the voice box into the chest where it splits into two branches, the bronchi, that lead to each lung.
- flexible laryngoscopy A test to examine your upper airways and voice box.
- We even have a sub bond villain in a wheelchair using a voice box to speak.
- The sound is produced in the larynx or voice box.
- As Animal Planet explains, the rigid structure of their voice box and the smaller chest cavity limits the domestic cat's range, but not its ability to use sounds for communication.Advertisement
- X rays and direct examination of the voice box (larynx) and breathing passages using a laryngoscope or bronchoscope indicate the exact location of the obstruction or inflammation.
- Pharyngeal diphtheria gets its name from the pharynx, which is the part of the upper throat that connects the mouth and nasal passages with the voice box.
- Laryngeal diphtheria, which involves the voice box or larynx, is the form most likely to produce serious complications.
- Cayce diagnosed himself as being unable to speak due to a psychological problem, and recommended that the blood flow to the voice box be increased.