Vocally sentence example
- However, once we got going, I'm proud to state my future wife responded robustly, both physically and vocally.
- She had selected "Pie Jesu" from Faure's Requiem, vocally, a very difficult piece.
- Throughout the decade he bashed out songs which were often musically and vocally stark, but still strongly melodic and memorable.
- Vocally ' Alexandria ' is something of a ballad, with soft repeating flute motif supplying the backdrop.
- Next up was essential platinum 's DJ Dougal alongside MC Smiley, Dougal played plenty of vocally tracks from Essential Platinum.Advertisement
- The cat's ability to communicate vocally is what makes having a feline such a fulfilling experience.
- Vanessa, who is always so vocally confident about her abilities, took her beauty shop theme slightly too literally.
- Children are often very vocally adverse to time outs, but time outs have been found to be effective ways of changing behavior in many children.
- She would be able to respond to pain vocally if she felt the need.
- Vocally it changes from deep baritones to the higher register strange chorus.Advertisement