Vocalized sentence example
- When a word is revealed it is also vocalized.
- Words are fully vocalized in the early lessons, but vowels are progressively discarded; they are, however, shown in the vocabulary.
- There must be millions of decent, honest, intelligent men, women, and children who use vocalized /l /?
- In contrast, the monkeys with a poor maternal relationship became passive and vocalized a lot.
- This was how the readers of the great cities vocalized the word.Advertisement
- Both /l / and /r / were frequently vocalized, and often had a large effect on the accuracy of adjacent vowels.
- Today, almost without exception, all printed copies of the Qur'an are fully vocalized.
- The involuntary echoing of the last word, phrase, sentence, or sound vocalized by oneself (phalilalia) or by another person or sound in the environment (echolalia) are also classified as complex tics.
- Phalilalia-Involuntary echoing by an individual of the last word, phrase, sentence, or sound he/she vocalized.
- Their work may be said to culminate in the vocalized text which resulted from the labours of Rabbi Aaron ben Asher in the 10th century.Advertisement
- The results of textual criticism, including a considerable number of conjectural emendations, are succinctly presented in Kittel's Biblia Hebraica (1906); but the text here printed is the ordinary Massoretic (vocalized) text.
- V, wherever it has been preserved, has the same pronunciation as at the end of a word and between vowels it becomes vocalized into u (suau, s u a vi s; viure, vi v e r e).
- A continuous low drone is vocalized which simultaneously emits an extremely high-pitched tone over the top of the drone.
- While the Austrian officials in Dalmatia, with hardly a pretence of concealment, were assisting the insurgents, Russian volunteers were flocking to Servia with the connivance of the Russian and Austrian governments, and General Ignatiev, as ambassador in 3 The names are vocalized to suggest the fanciful interpretations "victim" and "protection withheld."
- As vocalized in the Massoretic Hebrew text the names = "Lights and perfection."Advertisement