Vocalize sentence example
- It's nice to finally have the option to vocalize my objection.
- Quinn was the first to vocalize what dominated all our minds like a walk up the gallows steps.
- Many times children will vocalize their distress while they are in time out.
- However, they may very quietly vocalize the count.
- Moving: Even if your child has reacted positively to moving to a bigger bed or new home, she may harbor anxiety that she can't vocalize; it may come out in the form of regression.Advertisement
- Once in awhile, your kitten may vocalize with a silent meow, opening its mouth but not making an audible sound.
- But there is always this little voice in my head saying that I need to at some point vocalize something about that orientation.
- These parrots often vocalize when plucking to get the human 's attention.
- As a wise friend has told me many times, "Dogs aren't dumb animals, they just vocalize differently than we do."
- Apraxia affects the ability to sequence and vocalize sounds, syllables, and words.Advertisement
- Further, there is an increase in the number of false landings made by the incoming bird when the resident bird does not vocalize.
- At the same time he began to vocalize more when using these signs although the vocalizations were generally rather indistinct.
- Anthony Bailey A Vocalize is a wordless song for a singer.
- We have trawled the internet to find vocalize sheet music and sites providing free online vocalizes for you to use for vocal practice.