Vocalizations sentence example
- At the same time he began to vocalize more when using these signs although the vocalizations were generally rather indistinct.
- The coos, grunts, growls and other vocalizations babies make are the early stages of speech development.
- The Bengal's vocalizations are also quite interesting.
- In the case of purring, the part of the cat's brain responsible for vocalizations causes the muscles to move and bring about purring.
- A 1974 study in Developmental Psychobiology found that the kittens and cats in their study group all had a repertoire of vocalizations for particular circumstances.Advertisement
- Cat vocalizations appear to have some universal quality with which many cat owners relate.
- A wild cat uses vocalizations and behavior as ways to define its territory.
- For the domestic cat, vocalizations signal many different types of messages.
- Small cats differ from large cats such as lions and tigers in the type of vocalizations they can make.
- Vocalizations are determined by physical structure as well as the action of the respiratory system muscles and the acts of inhaling or exhaling.Advertisement
- A native of Hong Kong, Fei Long is a tribute to Bruce Lee, complete with the loud battle cries and vocalizations to accompany his kung fu maneuvers.
- Infants are most easily awakened during this phase of sleep that is accompanied by yawning, squirming, and quiet vocalizations.
- Some people with OCD also have Tourette syndrome, a condition featuring tics and unwanted vocalizations (such as swearing).
- Tourette syndrome-A neurological disorder characterized by multiple involuntary movements and uncontrollable vocalizations called tics that come and go over years, usually beginning in childhood and becoming chronic.