Vocalists sentence example
- Two talented female vocalists are a big part of Cowboy's sound.
- What's more, there's an almighty array of featured guest vocalists.
- Two talented female vocalists are a big part of Cowboy 's sound.
- Getting lyrics from sheet music can help vocalists see the rhythm and melody to a new Christmas song before they even hear the instrumentals.
- Two French musicians work with a variety of vocalists to re-work 80s classics in Bossa Nova style.Advertisement
- Thank goodness for the memories those lone-hit vocalists left us with!
- The system of music is elaborate but is not written, vocalists and instrumentalists performing entirely by ear.
- The only difference to be reckoned with may be in recent tendencies of solo vocalists to sing for effect, and so to extend the compass of the voice upwards.