Vm sentence example
- The chief differences are, that (a) the tongue-bar is the essential vm, organ of the gill-slit in Balanoglossus, and exceeds FIG.
- The magnet is in equilibrium under the influence of the couple VM due to the vertical component V, and the couple due to the fact that the centre of gravity is slightly on one side of the knife-edge.
- Hence when, say, V decreases the couple VM decreases, and hence the north end of the balanced magnet rises, and vice versa.
- It is sometimes worth running tomcat with the client vm.
- Inserts and sequin details add further interest within the younger VM range, where easy-to-wear separates sit alongside slinky gowns.Advertisement