Vivarium sentence example
- They are relatively placid animals and are kept in a cage, hutch or vivarium.
- School Pets In School we have a big vivarium in the corridor.
- The Naturalist's Miscellany or Vivarium Naturale, in English and Latin, of Shaw and Nodder, the former being the author, the latter the draughtsman and engraver, was begun in 1789 and carried on till Shaw's death, forming twenty-four volumes.
- own collection or the Imperial vivarium at Vienna - was at the pains to print at Pavia in his miscellaneous Deliciae Florae et Faunae Insubricae a Specimen Zoologicum 1 containing diagnoses, duly named, of the birds discovered and described by Sonnerat in his.
- An enclosed vivarium is unsuitable for any species that requires a temperature gradient, or differential, to enable self-selection of body temperature.Advertisement
- The first thing to say I think is do not buy a glass tank vivarium.
- How should we build a vivarium for our turtle?
- I shall go for the safe option and buy a proper wooden vivarium.
- They need access to a heated vivarium during cold and damp spells.
- They have a 3ft mahogany vivarium complete with heat and UV lamps and accessories.Advertisement
- A simple vivarium can be provided with the light source on one end and a shelter on the other.
- vivarium members are currently exploring possible sites in North East Fife.
- vivarium set-ups have little or no ventilation.
- School Pets In School we have a big Vivarium in the corridor.
- Vivarium members are currently exploring possible sites in North East Fife.Advertisement
- Far too many vivarium set-ups have little or no ventilation.
- With the object of providing for the transmission of divine and human knowledge to later ages, and of securing it against the tide of barbarism which threatened to sweep it away, he founded two monasteries - Vivarium and Castellum - in his ancestral domains at Squillace (others identify the two monasteries).