Viva-voce sentence example
- A brief viva voce test may form part of the assessment.
- He then introduced the practice of following the lecture with a viva voce examination on what had been delivered.
- 557) rested on a strong viva voce tradition that was early put into writing by a competent hand.
- De Morgan's writings, however excellent, give little idea of the perspicuity and elegance of his viva voce expositions, which never failed to fix the attention of all who were worthy of hearing him.
- The supreme court consists of a chief justice and three associates, elected by a joint viva voce vote of the General Assembly for a term of eight years.Advertisement
- The viva voce assessment will be held at the BCLA Clinical Conference.
- Members of the Law Society's Planning Panel can apply for Legal Associateship subject to passing a viva voce examination.
- Any such subterfuge would be immediately apparent in a viva voce examination, much to the embarrassment of the student concerned.
- The Examiners shall have power to examine a candidate viva voce on the subject of his or her dissertation.