Viticultural sentence example
- More numerous are the agricultural and viticultural co-operative societies, which have largely increased in number.
- The Gironde viticultural region is divided into six main districts, namely, Medoc, Sauternes, Graves, Cotes, Entre-deux-Mers and Palus.
- In the east of France, not far from the Jura, lies the oldest viticultural district of Europe, namely that of Burgundy.
- There appears to be no predominant and distinct type of vine, such as is the case in other viticultural districts, but a number of varieties, mostly yielding grapes of a medium size are common to the Douro vineyards.
- Paarl is a thriving agricultural and viticultural centre, among its industries being the manufacture of wine and brandy, wagon and carriage building and harness making.Advertisement
- The Santa Cruz Mountains AVA (American Viticultural Area) for example boasts an incredible amount of identifiable microclimates, with the weather differing drastically from one vineyard to another.
- Boasting of 84 distinct AVAs or American Viticultural Areas, California produces a wide variety of wine.
- Sonoma County contains multiple American Viticultural Areas (AVAs), which are legally defined wine growing areas.
- It is home to three wine growing regions, called American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) - The main AVA, Long Island and two sub regions, The Hamptons and The North Fork.
- The most prolific viticultural district of France is that known as the Midi, comprising the four departments of the Herault, Aude, Gard, and the PyreneesOrientales.Advertisement
- Oregon has 16 distinct American Viticultural Areas (AVAs).