Vitamin-b5 sentence example
- One of the B-complex of vitamins, vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid.
- The USRDA for vitamin B5 is 10 mg per day.
- These include, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (Niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B12 (cobalamin), and choline (the unofficial B vitamin).
- Examples of B vitamins that improve the health of black hair include vitamin B5 and biotin.
- Vitamin-B5 , also called pantothenic acid, and vitamin-B3, also called niacin, are both vital.Advertisement