Vital-signs sentence example
- As if it were no particular problem, he said they had lost vital signs in flight a couple times.
- Your vet will assess your dog's vital signs and overall condition, compare his current weight to the average for his breed, and advise you just how much weight, if any, your pet needs to lose.
- If your dog is displaying any of the symptoms listed in the previous section, you may wish to further evaluate him by getting information about his vital signs.
- It includes proper splinting, control of blood loss, and monitoring vital signs such as breathing and circulation.
- Infants with a score between 4 and 6 have moderate depression of their vital signs while infants with a score of 0 to 3 have severely depressed vital signs and are at great risk of dying unless actively resuscitated.Advertisement
- Particular care should be taken to assess the affected child's airway status, and he or she should be placed in a recumbent pose and vital signs determined.
- Quartz watches are known for their reliability and excellent time keeping qualities and this makes them a great choice for a nurse, who needs to track exact times for administering medications or taking blood pressure and other vital signs.
- Within a week of her release, Josie was re-hospitalized when her vital signs began to crash.
- His vital signs were monitored and an ECG revealed a sinus bradycardia with the presence of J waves.