Vital-organs sentence example
- This ensures that the vital organs get the oxygen they require.
- Radiological examination: X-rays to detect any broken bones or damage to vital organs.
- Inevitably, this leaves your body dehydrated, and certain vital organs such as your brain are quick to show it.
- In extreme cases, ITP may cause bleeding into the lungs, brain, or other vital organs.
- If this happens, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is performed to restore and maintain breathing and circulation and to provide oxygen and blood flow to the heart, brain, and other vital organs.Advertisement
- After a child's temperature reaches 107°F (41.7°C) damage to the brain and other vital organs occurs quickly.
- Some patients develop severe blood infections that cause irreversible damage to vital organs.
- There is a small chance that some part of the complex equipment may fail, which could introduce air into the system or affect the patient's blood levels, causing damage or death of vital organs (including the brain).
- Drink water: While water has no direct relation to grey hair, keeping your body properly hydrated helps maintain the function of your vital organs and skin tissue.
- Restricting physical activity helps alleviate stress on the heart, kidneys, circulatory system, and other vital organs.Advertisement
- Having too much cholesterol in the blood stream causes narrowing of important blood vessels, which in turn restricts vital blood flow to the body's vital organs such as the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.
- This type of skin cancer, while it affects far fewer people annually, is considerably more serious because it can spread to vital organs.